Saturday 6 October 2012

Out of the BOX



What is the first thing you think of when someone says think out of the box?!?  Well, when someone says that the first thing that would pop into my mind is to think of something weird that a normal human won't usually think of. LOL

ok... so i took a picture of myself and my dad >< i know weird.... it's me and my dad trying to get out of the picture which is a shape of a square as the "box"or the door representing a box. But there's always something pulling you back which is also yourself pulling you back... so yes that is my own hand pulling my hair -.-' weird!!!! ok nvm. Conclusion is you have to learn to let go of yourself and your mind and more ideas will come because you are not trying to restrict yourself 

PS: I love my dad <3

1 comment:

  1. it's so ironic! the hand that's pulls you back is like a sense of reluctance! Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete