Friday 19 October 2012

What are you? part 2? BAD CONCEPTUAL MODEL



the pictures above are a conceptual model that i made yesterday... It was suppose to represent my partner's personality... The lecturer din't really like it. T.T cause it din't really have a certain form and it doesn't suit the concept that i chose... But never the less, i think the problem is that it represents me more as compared to my partner... I won't explain why cause i do not know how to explain and if i did it would be very personal =D so... guess from the pictures and maybe you can see abit of me inside>< 
PS. My partner is Mohsen.. I can't see him there ><

2 comments:

  1. won't worse than mine hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-' mine is not even counted as a concpetual model leh T.T so sad... my hard work nd sleep ><

    ReplyDelete