Saturday 6 October 2012

Poetic Possibilities

OK... ONLY TRY THIS AT HOME ><
This is the weirdest thing that i did in my life... so don laugh at me pls T.T  
To me, poetic possibilities are something really beautifully done or made or how it makes u feel... example this printing. It makes me feel relaxed and i admire the skills that this artist have cause even if i try to paint that i won't be able to... and even if i was able to do that, i still won't be able to do that with my feet or mouth T.T so poetic possibilities mean that something impossible for me to do beautifully is done and has became possible.

This painting is painted by an artist that has Multiple sclerosis. For more inspirational stories from them pls check out this site =D 
http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm/fuseaction/show/pageid=2790
So the artist of this painting is Alan Wells and he painted this with his mouth... 

so the funny thing is that i tried to draw with my foot T.T i din't have any painting tools or colours so i used colour pencils and my foot cause i don't want to bite my younger brother's colour pencils and make awedul marks on them><
So this is my result

My first very own foot drawing masterpiece


It looks horrible doesn't it ... believe it or not i spend half an hour doing that -.-' maybe i was trying to learn how to control my foot LOL. ok... but this experience really changed my perspective in abilities... Before this i look at this drawing and nvr thought of the hard work put into it... now i admire them =) i wonder how much work and effort they put into that one painting... 


 I also figured out how to draw in an easier manner >< look at the picture on your right... look at my disgusting toes and how it is wrapped around the colour pencil...I had more control when i used that way. i hope the colour pencil doesn't smell >< 

I hope this makes sense><

1 comment:

  1. love the idea of you having the inspiration to draw using your feet :D

    ReplyDelete